Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Special Dinner



When you think about Valentine's Day you usually think of long stem roses, chocolate, or a romantic dinner with the one you love.  You usually don't think about having a feverish baby ( He's the one who is crying in the background).  Well as you might have guessed I  spent my Valentine's night holding a sick boy.  My children very rarely fall asleep on my chest, so having my baby drift off into dreamland   was a delight.   

 While I was enjoying a meal the entire family helped to make my baby sweetly slept.  He was so sleepy he didn't even mind the noodle that fell down his shirt.  I confessed to my husband after dinner that this was the best Valentine's Day yet.
                                    
  What did you do for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment