Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome to blogging!!

Welcome!
So here is my first post. How exciting!!
I have been dreaming, wondering, thinking, talking about doing this for over a year now.
For months, I have been thinking in blog mode.
Taking pictures, narratoring post, and cooking my favorite recipes on this blog.



I am blogging to give me away to document my life, my thought, my dreams. You're probably wondering about the name of my blog. I  choose this name because I run. I run to relieve stress and to keep myself in shape. While on a run I do my best thinking.  A day with a run is a good day. My hope is that this blog can do the same thing for me.

I'm not sure what direction this blog will go. For now sit back, laugh, smile, and enjoy!


Until we meet again-

No comments:

Post a Comment